Hosted by Ri Ra Irish Pub
Sunday, December 14, 2014, 11 am
Shine, rain, snow, hail, or sleet!
The Course -click here for course map
Runners assemble on the Eastern Promenade Trail between Ocean Gateway and the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad. The course heads down the trail toward Back Cove and turns around at the intersection of the Eastern Promenade Trail, Back Cove Trail, Bayside Trail & Loring Memorial Stairs.
The start and finish: on the Eastern Promenade Trail in front of the Narrow Guage Railroad.
*Please note that, due to the size of the race, we can no longer allow strollers and/or dogs.
- Water stop at the half-way point, located at the intersection of the Eastern Promenade Trail, Back Cove Trail, Bayside Trail & Loring Memorial Stairs
- Race t-shirt for registrants
- Automatic timing by 5ksports
- Bottled water at the finish line
- Brunch and a beverage at RiRa Irish Pub for registered racers.
- Four prizes will be awarded: fastest male and fastest female runners; and fastest female Portland Trails member and fastest male Portland Trails member.
The After-Party: RiRa Irish Pub will provide brunch and a beverage for race participants. You MUST BRING your I.D. and your race BIB to the RiRa after-party in order to get in.
Packet Pick Up:
–Saturday, Dec. 13 at Fleet Feet / Maine Running Company, 309 Marginal Way, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
–Sunday, race day, at Ri Ra Irish Pub, 72 Commercial Street, 9:30-10:45 a.m.
Bib Transfer: You can go into the online registration system and use your confirmation # to transfer your bib to someone else until noon on Friday 12/12. After that time, we are not able to transfer bibs. Runners are not allowed to use someone else’s bib.
Bathrooms: Ri Ra Irish Pub provides bathrooms.
Toys for Tots: We will be collecting unwrapped toys at RiRa for Toys for Tots.
Volunteer Sign up HERE
Participant Info Packet HERE
Last year’s awesome brewers: