Hosted by Ri Ra Irish Pub – Sunday, December 14, 2014, 11 am – Shine, rain, snow, hail, or sleet!
The Course -click here for course map
Runners assemble on the Eastern Promenade Trail between Ocean Gateway and the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad. The course heads down the trail toward Back Cove and turns around at the intersection of the Eastern Promenade Trail, Back Cove Trail, Bayside Trail & Loring Memorial Stairs.
The start and finish: on the Eastern Promenade Trail in front of the Narrow Guage Railroad.
*Please note that, due to the size of the race, we can no longer allow strollers and doggies.
- Water stop at the half-way point, located at the intersection of the Eastern Promenade Trail, Back Cove Trail, Bayside Trail & Loring Memorial Stairs
- Race t-shirt for registrants
- Automatic timing
- Bottled water at the finish line
- Brunch and a complimentary beverages at RiRa Irish Pub for racers who registered for the full package
- Four prizes will be awarded: fasted male and fastest female runners; and fastest female Portland Trails member and fastest male Portland Trails member.
The After-Party: RiRa Irish Pub will provide brunch and one free beverage for each of the first 340 race participants who signed up. You MUST BRING your I.D. and your race BIB to the RiRa after-party in order to get in.
Packet Pick Up:
–Saturday, Dec. 13 at Fleet Feet / Maine Running Company, 309 Marginal Way, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
–Sunday, race day, at Ri Ra Irish Pub, 72 Commercial Street, 9:30-10:45 a.m.
Bathrooms: Ri Ra Irish Pub provides bathrooms.
Toys for Tots: We will be collecting unwrapped toys at RiRa for Toys for Tots. If you bring a toy and you are eligible for the After Party, you will receive a ticket for another free beer.
Last year’s awesome brewers donating to the after-party: