GORP: A Party to Support Portland Trails is our annual summer fundraiser, held on June 22 this year. A throwback to simpler times, GORP celebrates the delight of getting outdoors and enjoying friends, food, and drink on the trails and around the campfire. Now in its fourth year, GORP is not your average cocktail party. This laidback celebration is attended by over a hundred guests, including Portland Trails members, donors, and friends.
Our 2017 location–Oxbow’s Washington Ave tasting room–will get the Portland Trails makeover with wooden benches, twinkle lights, and trail elements. Guests are invited to step back into camping days of yore and enjoy a pop-up parklet, lawn games, s’mores, live music, local brews and more. GORP is one of Portland’s most anticipated events, and guests look forward to it each year.
Support Portland Trails and become an event sponsor.
For $250 you can be a GORP lead sponsor. Lead sponsors receive:
- 2 complimentary event tickets ($90 value).
- Logo and link to your website on trails.org event page and ticket site.
- Social media/email promotion to our 12,000+ fans across multiple platforms.
- On-site display of logo at our event.
- Opportunity to contribute product to GORP goodie bags.