Portland Trails connects neighbors, families, and communities to nature, to our cities, and to each other.
We hear it all the time, “I can’t imagine Portland with Portland Trails!” Likewise, it’s hard to imagine the trail network without the support of the whole community. Thank you for supporting the trails that are a vital part of a more vibrant and active Greater Portland.
Your gift makes a difference on the trails. Here’s how you help:
- You bring your community together by making it more walkable and bikeable.
- You enrich the health of local students who use trails, gardens, and naturescapes for learning and play.
- You help upgrade trails throughout the network to decrease environmental impacts and improve experiences for all users.
- You connect trails and green spaces to public transit throughout Greater Portland.
- You support 1000+ volunteers whose efforts enhance local trails and green spaces.