Portland Trails annual meeting is more than just a meeting, its an annual celebration of great ideas from our community!
Our annual meeting is a night of the best ideas in trails, transportation, conservation, and placemaking from members of our community. The 15×15 presentation style inspires presenters to be deep, brief, and snappy; and it inspires audiences to walk away educated and entertained.
Presenters get 15 slides, and 15 seconds per slide, to share the story of their idea or innovation. In years past, we’ve heard from lawyers, middle schoolers, bridge builders, botanists and more. Join us for an evening of great ideas, snacks, drinks and community!
5:30 pm: Member reception and Annual Meeting
6:00 pm: 15×15 Presentations
When: Thursday, April 11th, 2019 at 5:30PM
Where: Oxbow Brewing - 49 Washington Ave, Portland
Free. Light refreshments during annual meeting, cash bar.
Check out some videos examples of our 2018 Presenters...
- Kristina Egan: planning for a sustainable, equitable and prosperous region
- Molly Brown: hand-drawn maps and a sense of place
- Peter Monro: tackling climate change (& Congress)
- Marsha Greenberg: finding HER path so you can find yours
- Addy Smith-Reiman and Jocelyn Boothe: transforming Bramhall Square
- Christine Grimando: your plan for Portland's future
- Zack Rouda: bringing wild plants into people's every day
- Lauren Sullivan: using the power of music to change the world
- Kara Wooldrik: Portland Trails believes...
Courtesy of Community Television Network.