Portland Trails Holiday Dash Winter 5K!
Join Portland Trails & Ri Ra Irish Pub for a Portland holiday tradition, featuring local craft brews!
Run the trails in your festive gear, and enjoy a hearty beer-brunch with some winter cheer.
We will run (and brunch) through snow, shine, wind or sleet! Race starts at 11:00am,
with a hearty brunch by RiRa Irish Pub to follow!
If you love the trails in Portland, come on out and celebrate and support us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can participate in Holiday Dash?We welcome all runners and walkers to participate. You must be over 21+ to consumer beer at brunch.
- What is included in my registration?All runners will get access to free brunch, and 1 beverage ticket included with registration. You also get a race beanie. This race includes automatic timing and water stops halfway through and at the end of the course.
- When does registration open? Online registration opens Friday, September 14th and runs until the race sells out. We encourage participants to sign up early, we sell out every year.
- Do I get a race shirt. New last year, Portland Trails provides race beanies for participants! A knit hat, one size fits all--a great winter accessory!
- Can I run with my dog? What about strollers? Because of the number of people out on the race course we cannot allow dogs or strollers.
- What awards do you have? Awards will be given to the top male and female finishers, and top Portland Trails members, male and female.
- I’m not running this year, but I’d like to support the trails! Volunteer sign ups coming soon!
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9TH – 11AM
Eastern Promenade – RiRa Irish Pub
Includes brunch and local beverage ticket!
Holiday Dash Race Course