Portland Trails Holiday Dash Winter 5K!
Join Portland Trails & Ri Ra Irish Pub for a Portland holiday tradition, featuring local craft brews! Run the trails in your festive gear, and enjoy a hearty beer-brunch with some winter cheer. We will run (and brunch) through snow, shine, wind or sleet! Race starts at 11:00am, with a hearty brunch by RiRa Irish Pub to follow! If you love the trails in Portland, come on out and celebrate and support us.
2018 RACE RESULTS: HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can participate in Holiday Dash? We welcome all runners and walkers of legal drinking age to participate. RiRa and Portland Trails welcome spectators, families, and friends to join the post race brunch festivities. You must be over 21+ to consumer beer at brunch.
- What is included in my registration?All runners will get access to free brunch, and 1 beverage ticket included with registration. You also get a race beanie. This race includes automatic timing and water stops halfway through and at the end of the course.
- When does registration open? Online registration opens Friday, September 5th and runs until the race sells out. We encourage participants to sign up early! We sell out every year.
- Do I get a race shirt? Portland Trails provides race beanies for participants! A knit hat, one size fits all--a great winter accessory!
- Can I run with my dog? What about strollers? Because of the number of people out on the race course we cannot allow dogs or strollers.
- What awards do you have? Awards will be given to the top male and female finishers, and top Portland Trails members, male and female.
- I’m not running this year, but I’d like to support the trails! Volunteer sign ups will be available starting in late November.
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8TH – 11AM
Eastern Promenade to RiRa Irish Pub
Includes brunch and local beverage ticket!
Holiday Dash Race Course
Please note, this race will take place, rain, shine, sleet or snow! Be prepared.
Want to sponsor this event?
If you’re interested in becoming part of this holiday tradition, contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about sponsorship opportunities for the Holiday Dash 5K!