DECEMBER 13, 2020
Registration will open in September.
Participants must be at least 21 years of age.
Thanks to all our participants, volunteers, sponsors, and supporters who made the 2019 Holiday Dash 5K such a success and so much fun!
Each year, Portland Trails & Ri Ra Irish Pub team up for this Portland holiday tradition featuring local craft brews! Run the trails in your festive gear, and enjoy a hearty beer-brunch with some winter cheer. We will run (and brunch) through snow, shine, wind or sleet!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can participate in Holiday Dash? We welcome all runners and walkers of legal drinking age to participate. RiRa and Portland Trails welcome spectators, families, and friends to join the post race brunch festivities. You must be over 21 to consumer beer at brunch.
- What is included in my registration? All runners will get access to free brunch, and 1 beverage ticket included with registration. You also get a race beanie. This race includes automatic timing and water stops halfway through and at the end of the course.
- When does registration open? Registration will begin in the fall of 2020. Exact date to be announced.
- Do I get a race shirt? Portland Trails provides race beanies for participants. A knit hat, one size fits all - a great winter accessory!
- Can I run with my dog? What about strollers? Because of the number of people out on the race course we cannot allow dogs or strollers.
- What awards do you have? Awards will be given to the top male and female finishers, and top Portland Trails members, male and female.
- I'm not interested in running, but I'd like to support the trails! Volunteer opportunities will be posted this fall.
- Can my business sponsor this event? Of course! Learn more here.