There’s nothing better than a run or walk along Portland’s waterfront trails in their most glorious season.
Pair that run or walk with pizza, beer, yoga, massages, healthy snacks, and a DJ dance party to meet you at the finish line–and you’ve got Portland’s favorite fall 10K! Join over 1,500 runners and walkers for the 19th Annual Trail to Ale 10K Race + Walk and support the trails you love.
Race starts at 9 am, party starts as soon as you cross the finish line!
Not interested in racing, but still want to enjoy the day? Volunteer info coming soon.
- Who can participate in Trail to Ale? We love that Trail to Ale is a race that all kinds of people can participate in. Whether you want to walk or run the course, we welcome you.You may participate as either an individuals or as a “6-Pack” Team. Participants must be at least 14 years of age.
- When does registration open? Soon! Keep an eye on this page and on social media for our registration launch. You can transfer your registration to another person until September 1, using the information in the registration confirmation email. There are no refunds given for cancellation.
- How do I get a FREE shirt? The first 200 people to sign up for Trail to Ale receive a free shirt. However, after the first 200 you can still purchase a shirt with registration. Sizes are limited, so make sure to order early!
- What are the race shirts like? They are men’s sizes, long sleeve, cotton blend shirts with our Trail to Ale logo (similar to 2017 shirts). Check out photos from past years for examples! You may purchase shirts for $20 if you are not eligible for a free one. Sizes are limited and subject to availability.
- What is a 6-pack team? Bring your running buddies or the whole office. To qualify as a team you must have a minimum of 3 men and 3 women. But teams can have as many participants, male or female, as they want! The fastest times of the top 3 men and women team members will be considered for a prize. Please note: You must decide whether you are going to be on a team or run as an individual at the time of registration.
- Can I run with my dog? What about strollers? Because of the number of people out on the race course we cannot allow dogs or strollers.
- What awards do you have? Awards will be given to the top 3 overall male and female finishers, as determined by gun time. There are also male and female age group awards and 6-pack team awards.
- I’m not running this year, but I’d like to support the trails! Stay tuned for information about volunteering for the race.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2018
Registration opens Thursday, April 12 at 7:00 am.
Participants must be at least 14 years of age.