There’s nothing better than a run or walk along Portland’s waterfront trails in their most glorious season.
Pair that run or walk with pizza, beer, yoga, massages, healthy snacks, and a DJ dance party to meet you at the finish line–and you’ve got Portland’s favorite fall 10K! Join over 1,500 runners and walkers for the 20th Annual Trail to Ale 10K Race + Walk and support the trails you love.
Race starts at 9 am, party starts as soon as you cross the finish line!
Not interested in racing, but still want to enjoy the day? Volunteer sign up starts this summer.
PARTICIPANT INFORMATION PACKET:
Available in late August
- Where can I view the course map? Right here!
- Who can participate in Trail to Ale? We love that Trail to Ale is a race that all kinds of people can participate in. Whether you want to walk or run the course, we welcome you.You may participate as either an individuals or as a “6-Pack” Team. Participants must be at least 14 years of age.
- When does registration open? The first week of April.
- How do I get my bib? Packet pickup will be held at Fleet Feet Maine Running Store in Portland from 10 am to 6 pm on Friday, Sept. 13th and from 10 am to 2 pm on Saturday, Sept. 14th. If you ordered a shirt or any other merchandise you will get it at packet pickup.
- What are the race shirts like? They are awesome long sleeve, cotton blend shirts in men's sizes with our Trail to Ale logo (similar to 2017 and 2018 shirts). Check out photos from past years for examples! You may purchase shirts for $20 if you are not eligible for a free one. Sizes are limited and subject to availability.
- What is a 6-pack team? Bring your running buddies or the whole office. To qualify as a team you must have a minimum of 3 men and 3 women. But teams can have as many participants, male or female, as they want! The fastest times of the top 3 men and women team members will be considered for a prize. Please note: You must decide whether you are going to be on a team or run as an individual at the time of registration.
- Can I run with my dog? What about strollers? Because of the number of people out on the race course we cannot allow dogs or strollers.
- What awards do you have? Awards will be given to the top 3 overall male and female finishers, as determined by gun time. There are also male and female age group awards and 6-pack team awards.
- What if I signed up but I can’t make it? You can transfer your registration to another racer up until midnight on September 8th by logging in to your RunSignUp account (the registration site). We do not issue refunds for registration.
- Is there a way to be a part of the Trail to Ale 10K without running? You bet! We have lots of opportunities to VOLUNTEER at the race. Volunteer registration will begin this summer.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2019
Online registration closes at noon on Thursday, September 12th. You can still register in person at packet pickup on Friday and Saturday, September 13 and 14.
Participants must be at least 14 years of age.