Or, check out your beautiful faces in the Maine Magazine race photos here.
*Participants: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-775-2411 to pick up your race shirts if you did not yet! You have until SEPTEMBER 30 to pick up your shirts, and then we will not be holding any pre-ordered shirts.
**If you DID not get a shirt, but wanted to purchase one: Unfortunately, we have taken inventory of our stock and do not have enough available to sell. We can sell any left overs after September 30th, after runners who have purchased shirts have pick up theirs.
There’s nothing better than a run or walk along Portland’s waterfront trails in their most glorious season.
Pair that run/walk with pizza, beer, yoga, massages, healthy snacks, and a DJ’d dance party to meet you at the end of it–and you’ve got Portland’s favorite fall 10K! Join almost 2000 runners and walkers for the 17th Annual Trail to Ale 10K Race/Walk and support the trails you love.
Race starts at 9 am, party starts as soon as you cross the finish line!
Not interested in racing, but still want to enjoy the day? VOLUNTEER! Sign up here.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]SIGN UP TO RUN/WALK!
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2016
$35 – Participants must be at least 14 years of age.
Trail to Ale 10K Race Course
Online registration closes at NOON on Thursday, 9/15. You can register in person Friday 9/16 (10-6pm) or Saturday (10-3pm) at Fleet Feet Maine Running, 309 Marginal Way. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/1″]
- Who can participate in Trail to Ale? We love that Trail to Ale is a race that all kinds of people can participate in. Whether you want to walk or run the course, we welcome you.You may participate as either an individuals or as a “6-Pack” Team. Participants must be at least 14 years of age.
- When does registration open? Online registration opens April 15 at noon and extends until September 15! You can transfer your registration to another person until September 1, using the information in the registration confirmation email. There are no refunds given for cancellation.
- How do I get a FREE shirt? The first 250 people to sign up for Trail to Ale receive a free shirt. However, after the first 250 you can still purchase a shirt with registration. Sizes are limited, so make sure to order early!
- What are the race shirts like? They are men’s sizes, long sleeve, tek shirts with our Trail to Ale logo. Check out our photos above for examples of last years! You may purchase shirts for $20 if you are not eligible for a free one. Sizes are limited and subject to availability.
- What is a 6-pack team? Bring your running buddies or the whole office. To qualify as a team you must have a minimum of 3 men and 3 women. But teams can have as many participants, male or female, as they want! The fastest times of the top 3 men and women team members will be considered for a prize. Please note: You must decide whether you are going to be on a team or run as an individual at the time of registration.
- Can I run with my dog? What about strollers? Because of the number of people out on the race course we cannot allow dogs or strollers.
- What awards do you have? Awards will be given to the top 3 overall male and female finishers, as determined by gun time. There are also male and female age group awards and 6-pack team awards.
- I’m not running this year, but I’d like to support the trails! Stay tuned for information about volunteering for the race.
Thank you to our generous race sponsors. Interested in sponsoring a race that attracts over 2000 participants throughout New England? Learn more.