We’re looking for volunteers for the race and after party! Click here to sign up!
A festive favorite to kick-off your holiday season!
Join Portland Trails & Ri Ra Irish Pub for a Portland holiday tradition, featuring local craft brews! Run the trails in your festive gear, and enjoy a hearty beer-brunch with some winter cheer. We will run (and brunch) through snow, shine, wind or sleet!
Race starts at 11am, with a hearty brunch by RiRa Irish Pub to follow. If you love the trails in Portland, come on out and celebrate and support us!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]SEE YOU NEXT YEAR
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11 – 11am
Eastern Promenade – RiRa Irish Pub
$35 – Includes brunch, and local craft beer ticket!
Holiday Dash Race Course
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/1″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner]
[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/1″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]
Participant Information packet is here.
Please note, this race will take place, rain, shine, sleet or snow! Be prepared!
- Who can participate in Holiday Dash?We welcome all runners and walkers to participate. You must be over 21+ to consumer beer at brunch.
- What is included in my registration?All runners will get access to free brunch, and 1 beer ticket included with registration. You also get a t-shirt. This race includes automatic timing and water stops halfway through and at the end of the course.
- When does registration open? Online registration opens Friday, September 16 at 8am and runs until the race sells out. We encourage participants to sign up early, we sell out every year.
- Do I get a race shirt.Cotton race t-shirts are available for all runners/walkers. Sizes depend on availability.
- Can I run with my dog? What about strollers? Because of the number of people out on the race course we cannot allow dogs or strollers.
- What awards do you have? Awards will be given to the top male and female finishers, and top Portland Trails members, male and female.
- I’m not running this year, but I’d like to support the trails! Sign up HERE to volunteer.
Thank you to our race sponsors. Interested in sponsoring the Holiday Dash? Click here.
Thanks to our sponsors!