City at Your Feet scavenger hunt
July 16 - July 17$8 – $15
See Portland like you've never seen it before!
City at Your Feet is a cross-town scavenger hunt and people-powered trail adventure. Teams crack as many clues as possible and gain points for finding unique locations along the trail network, all while traveling car-free throughout the city. Whether you walk, or bike, bus or pogo-stick, City at Your Feet will get you and your friends and family out the door and exploring all the incredible sights that Portland Trails has to offer.
This year, we have two sets of clues you can choose from:
Track 1 features clues for destinations on (or just off) Portland's peninsula - perfect for anyone who wants a kid-friendly adventure, an introduction to Portland, or a walk around some of Portland's most scenic spots.
Track 2 features clues for destinations throughout Portland and beyond - perfect for anyone who wants a network-wide, multimodal adventure.
Other event details:
- Participants have two full days to get to as many destinations as possible. The event kicks off on Saturday, July 16th at 9:00am and wraps up at 5:00pm on Sunday, July 17th. Participants will send photos of their scoresheets to Portland Trails, and teams with the most points will be announced on social media.
- Teams must include between 2 and 6 people. Make sure you and your teammates agree on your team name - you will need it to register! Kids are welcome, but each team must include at least one adult age 21 or older. Each team will need a camera - the one on your phone is perfect!
- Portland Trails will set up a "hub" located in the parking lot of Portland Gear Hub (click for address/directions) on Saturday, July 16th, from 9:00am to 12:00pm. Stop by the hub to pick up your map, clue sheet, and Portland Trails buff! (Please note: the hub will only be on Saturday.)
- $15 per adult (15+) / $8 per child (14 and under)
Your event registration includes:
- Printed clue sheet
- Portland Trails map with destinations marked (one per team)
- Portland Trails buff