Toast to the Trails
October 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Thursday, October 19th
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Après, 148 Anderson St., Portland
On October 19th, gather with fellow Portland Trails users, enthusiasts, supporters, and partners for a toast to the trails! Let's celebrate all we've accomplished together so far and dream about all the places we'll go from here. This event is free, but space is limited. RSVP to save your spot!
Toast to the Trails will feature:
- Games and interactive displays
- Story sharing about current and future Portland Trails projects
- A welcome from our new Executive Director, Jon Kachmar
- Light snacks and a community toast
- Limited edition Portland Trails Seabag display
- And more!
Après is located next to the Bayside Trail, so we encourage you to get there by walking or biking. If you ride your e-bike, we have a treat for you! Revision Energy will be onsite with an e-bike charging station for all guests to use. Your bike can charge outside while you're inside sipping and socializing!