July 10 & 11, 2021
See Portland like you've never seen it before! City at Your Feet is a cross-town scavenger hunt and people-powered trail adventure. Teams crack as many clues as possible and gain points for finding unique locations along the trail network, all while traveling car-free throughout the city. Whether you walk, or bike, bus or pogo-stick, City at Your Feet will get you and your friends and family out the door and exploring all the incredible sights that Portland Trails has to offer
- $15 per adult (15+) / $8 per child (14 and under)
- Teams must include between 2 and 6 people. Make sure you and your teammates agree on your team name - you will need it to register. Kids are welcome, but each team must include at least one adult age 21 or older. Each team will need a camera.
- Participants have two full days to get to as many destinations as possible. The event kicks off at 9:00am on Saturday, July 10th and wraps up at 5:00pm on Sunday, July 11th.
- This event can be done virtually! Participants will be emailed a virtual clue sheet and virtual marked map the morning of the scavenger hunt.
- Portland Trails will also set up a "hub" located in the parking lot of Portland Gear Hub (click for address/directions) both Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 12:00pm. Participants have the option to visit the hub to pick up paper versions of the map and clue sheet, as well as a pre-loaded METRO pass and a Portland Trails buff.
Your event registration includes:
- Virtual and/or printed clue sheet
- Virtual and/or printed marked map
- METRO pass with 10 free rides
- Portland Trails buff
COVID-19 note: This event will comply with all current CDC health and safety recommendations. All participants will be asked to follow current recommended health practices. Details of this event are subject to change as CDC health and safety recommendations are updated.
Who can participate? All community members are welcome!
Do I need a team? Yes! It's designed to be a team activity for groups of 2 to 6 people. We ask you to follow the CDC's latest recommendations when assembling your team. Kids under 18 are welcome, but they must have at least one adult (21+) on their team.
What if I don't have a team? Give us a shout! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll work with you to find a solution.
What if I've never taken the bus before? Never fear! It's simple. We'll give you a METRO transit guide and free bus pass for the day, and we're always happy to answer your questions!
Can I sign up or add team members on the day of the event? Yes! Sign up in-person Saturday or Sunday at our hub to get your clue sheet, trail map, bus pass, and buff!
Are there prizes? Yes! Each team will be asked to send a photo of their scored clue sheet to Portland Trails. The three top-scoring teams will win a prize!